Thursday, March 26, 2009

April 10th....

I think we are on for April 10th! We will grill out and just have fun... may sneak some cheerleading in there somewhere! We will be at Shelter 5 at Rich Park, starting at 5:30pm! This is not mandatory, as I know this is Good Friday! Each family will need to bring whatever they are wanting to grill, ie, hamburgers, hotdogs, etc. and if you will need buns for your item, bring those! Now, we will have people sign up to bring the rest! I have a few sodas left over from our banquet, I think there are 4, so I will bring those. But we will need people to bring the following:
Condiments: Mayo, mustard, ketchup and relish (and whatever else)
Chips
Toppings: for example, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, etc... cheese
Any other sides
Tea
Charcoal
Aluminum foil
Paper goods

Each athlete will need to bring an Easter basket, as we will be having an Easter egg hunt, too! There may be prizes to win, or a cheerleading move that you will need to do!!! In case of rain, this event will be canceled. So, cross your fingers that it is sunny!!!

Please let me know what items you would like to bring!
Go Eagles!!!

No comments: